Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Baby



A lot of you have been asking about my pregnancy, so I have decided to give an update.  My due date is June 3, but Alyssa was a week and a half late so you never know.  It is another girl and we are still undecided about names-it is the hardest part for me to decide.  Our current favorite is Sydney, but I'm still  not 100% sure so I'm still gathering options. I also like Bridgett and Megan and would enjoy any input that people have; HOWEVER, not stupid names that go with Bell, such as Crystal Bell, Door Bell, Taco Bell, or Tinker Bell, these are not helpful suggestions.  Anyway, the pregnancy is going well and we are excited to have an addition to our family.  

Here are some pictures of my 'cute' belly, I still have a month and a half to go, but I decided to take pictures before I get any more 'cute'. 

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love your pics!!! Alyssa is just TOO cute. How was the move? We need to hang out!

Becky said...

what a cute belly!.. I always hated it when someone said that to me cause I definitely didn't feel cute. I like Megan and Sydney best, in case you cared. So I leave soon ... hope you have lots of open times to hang out. How do you like the new place? did you cut your hair?

The Bell Family said...

okay i think bridget is so cute, love the name megan for obvious reasons and i love sydney, so i really was no help at all. but i do think tinker bell would be perfect, i mean come on, actually wait i'll just have to use that. haha, see i can joke cause people did the same thing to us to. so how is the new place, i'm sure that both you and caleb are glad to be together again. give that cute little girl a kiss for me.