Saturday, August 9, 2008

2 Months Old

Megan had her two month appointment and she is now 22 inches and 13lb 3 oz. She is starting to interact more so that is fun and for the moment her eyes are still blue, but they are really dark blue so I think that they will turn brown eventually.

The thumb suckers thumb is wrinkled and wet
and withered and white as the snow
but the thumb suckers thumb is the sweetest thing yet
as only we thumb suckers know.
Shell Silverstein


Megan is real talkative, we talk almost every night.

2 comments:

The Bell Family said...

She is so cute, and I love that she sucks her thumb, Megan my sister did to for years. Can't wait to meet her and see you guys at her baby blessing.

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I never got to say congrats for the new addition, but she looks beautiful. Both your girls are so cute. The bubble video with Alyssa is amazing, I am going to ask Brad if he knows what it is.