Saturday, September 20, 2008

Megan's Blessing

We had Megan's blessing on the 7th and it turned out really nice. We did it up at my grandparents house and Caleb did the blessing and he did a really good job and
Megan didn't cry, which is always a plus.
Caleb's dad and a few of his brothers were able to come from Oregon and it was really nice to see them. It was a boys club on Saturday, they watched football and played golf-when the wives are away, the boys will play.
I did a little photo shoot of Megan in her blessing dress which my aunt Lisa made and it turned out very cute! Anyway, Megan wouldn't smile for any of the pictures and I had a hard time keeping her fingers out of her mouth for even a second, but I still got a few cute ones.

I know that the day was suppose to be only about Megan, but this picture of Alyssa with my parents was too cute to pass up!

3 comments:

Jandel said...

Too cute. Someday we need to get together so I can meet your little girl.

Becky said...

Those pictures are super cute, I am so jealous of everyone who got to be there, I wish I could have! So do you think if I ever have a girl, Lisa will make her a blessing dress?! It was gorgeous! I think I am going to have to ask her too - I guess I need a girl first...

Chelsea Beauchamp said...

I love her dress and your pictures! I'm sad we couldn't be there. But so exciting!! I'm glad to hear things are going well with yall!