Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!

I was planning on going to the pumpkin patch all season and everyday that I was planning on going it rained so we didn't make it, but I did buy some pumpkins and I let the girls paint them. Alyssa was very excited and painted her entire pumpkin, Megan did it for a few minutes but quickly lost interest.
We had our ward party last week so we tried out our costumes early this year. Alyssa was Strawberry Shortcake, she had the clothes and I decorated the hat. We also dyed her hair red which she really enjoyed, but was more trouble than it was worth so I don't think I will do it on Halloween night.

I tried to find a pink cat costume for Megan to be Custard (Strawberry Shortcakes pet cat), but I failed miserably so she just wore the pumpkin outfit that I got for Alyssa's first Halloween.

4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

I love Alyssa's costume it turned out so good, and her hair is cute red. How did you dye it, what did you use? I could see how that could be a pain though, trying to dye a three year olds hair would not be easy.

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the Strawberry Shortcake costume (of course), she is adorable! And Megan is getting so big. Darling family.

Chelsea said...

I love your little Strawberry Shortcake costume, that was hilarious!

Becky said...

I love that you dyed her hair. you are my hero - I am never brave enough to do things like that :)