Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Morning!

Megan got a new coloring book which she is admiring in front of the kitchen set that I found at a discount store and was really excited about. Megan didn't really know what was going on, but she was excited for christmas because Alyssa was. Caleb got me a new hair straightner (I think I spelled that wrong), and I was really excited because my hair doesn't like the extra moisture in the air here in portland.



Alyssa understood the santa concept a little more this year, we went and saw him at the mall before chirstmas and Alyssa ran up and asked "Santa! are you coming to my house?!" Megan started to follow Alyssa but then decided that she was too scared and came running back to me. Alyssa loves Strawberry shortcake and so she got a strawberry car with some characters and she was really excited and as usual, she got a new princess dress.





I know that this video is a little long, but it is mostly for my parents to view, the last half is more fun than the first because I thought Caleb was ready to come out with the kids so I ran out to do the video and he went into the bathroom and told Alyssa to wait and of course she didn't and so she is sneaking out because she knew that she was suppose to wait.

No comments: