Saturday, February 20, 2010

Alyssa has decided that she always has to lay out her clothes before she puts them on. She lays them out very carefully on her bed and then has me come and inspect them before she puts them on, I'm not sure why she does this but it is kinda funny. Also whenever she changes her clothes (which is at least 3 times a day) Megan wants a change of clothes too. She brings me the clothes and I put her in them, but most of the time they are Alyssa's clothes and somtimes they are even my shirts.

She is always very proud of the clothes the outfits that she puts together.


Megan fell asleep holding on to her Valentine balloon and I thought it was cute. I bought the girls balloons and then we made a cake together and Alyssa kept insisting that it was Megan's birthday because there were balloons and a cake but I finally convinced her that it wasn't.

Alyssa now sings whatever we are doing. She just says things in a sing song voice telling about what she is holding or where we are going in the car.

4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

That is too funny. Olivia also sings when we are driving in the car, and she changes her outfits quite abit. Must be the age. I can't believe how grown up the girls are looking.

Becky said...

Maybe she'll be a fashion designer! They both look so cute. Sorry I never called you back - we have been super sick here for the past week. I can't wait til we all get better.

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I remember around that age we used to sing the scriptures in sunday school like that (there is something about figuring out that singing can go to anything that makes you want to do it all the time), but i am glad we don't do that as adults I would sound horrible and probably realize it too.

April and Jason said...

you have such cute little girls!