Thursday, December 2, 2010

Caleb's visit

Caleb got to come for a two week visit and it was great!! He spent a lot of time with the kids and I got some free time. And we also got to go off on our own a few times, one of which was to see the new Harry Potter movie! It was a much needed visit and we can't wait until he comes again. After he left I realized I didn't take too many pictures with him in them, but we did take some family pictures that I will post soon. On one of the days we went to the children's museum in Salt Lake and they gave a two for one military discount (finally a plus side for army life). It was a lot less stressful going to the museum with two adults instead of me with two kids.




We also spent quite a bit of time with Calebs brothers and their families. We went to a place called 'jump on it' and it was just a big room with trampolins, what could be better?

No comments: