Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dance Recital!!

After three months of practicing the day is finally here!! The first class that I tried to sign alyssa up for filled up within a few hours but the older class of 5-7 year olds had openings so I lied on the form and said her birthday was december 28 because she needed to be 5 by January 3 and she didn't turn 5 till january 11, but I'm really glad it worked out this way because she would have been the oldest in the younger class and the older class was a full hour so she got to dance more. Anyway, there will definatly be more dance classes to come but the first is always special.
If you want to see videos go to
And to see Megan dance go to

Practicing in front of our apartment

Of course Megan had to do it too!
Two super stars!!

She stood up there waving for the first few minutes until the music started and then it was all business from there.


She prefored two dances with a costume change inbetween, and she even let me do her hair which is a battle just to get it brushed.



3 comments:

Hamblin of Jerusalem said...

Awesome!! Those are my Sweeties!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

That is so cute! All the little girls in our ward do dance lessons and they performed for the ward talent show, but I think Alyssa beats them all by being able to dance the whole song.

Becky said...

cute! I'm glad I have a girl now - maybe there will be dance classes in my future after all!