Monday, July 25, 2011

new things

Something borrowed-(okay not borrowed, but she is from the humane society so someone else had her first) introducing the newest member of our family, Chloe the cat!!! Alyssa just follows her every where and is very sad when the cat doesn't want to play.
Something blue-We have been saving our money to buy a new car and I convinced Caleb that we should get a van! I love it! It is so nice to have the extra space and extra storage. Caleb says that he is embarrassed to drive it but he took it to the store by himself the other day.
PS-There are so many new posts if you want to see Megan's birthday pictures then click older posts at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

I'm glad you guys get to be back together now. Yay! And congrats on your move and your house with all its fun accessories.

Chelsea said...

How fun to look at all your pictures and see your updates! Congrats on all the new things!! I am sure it's nice having Caleb back. And I can't believe how big your girls are gettting! They have beautiful hair - just like thier momma! If you ever want to take a trip to Spokane, my parents will be there for another year and we could meet up when we visit them!

Hamblin of Jerusalem said...

New house! New car! new wide-screen TV! New cat! WOW!

My girls are soooooo cute!