Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Megan Ray Bell

Well she is finally here! We had to go in for a scheduled C-section on Thursday because I had not dialated at all and I was ready to have the baby. Everything went really well with the operation-they pumped me full of drugs so I couldn't feel a thing, in fact they did to good of a job and I had a hard time breathing for some of it. Then the doctor asked if I wanted to see and I said not really but he assured me that I did so he pulled down the sheet and I saw little bloody arms and legs sticking out of my stomach! It was really yucky! We are back home now and everything is going really good. I don't think she cries as much as Alyssa did and she just sleeps a lot. The hardest part is adjusting to Alyssa because she wants to help to much and smothers the baby a little bit, but I guess that is better than being jealous. I took both of the girls to the park the other day by myself and it worked out pretty good so that was encouraging to me to let me know that I can handle both. Anyway, here are her stats
born-June 5, 2008
9 lb 1 oz
18 in
(Alyssa was 7 lb 2 oz and 20 in if you want to compare)

My dad made a video of the hospital so you can go to the website to see it
http://gallery.mac.com/hamblinwj#100156

1 comment:

Robnz Fam said...

Oh!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like Alyssa's twin sister! Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad to hear all went well. I'm so happy for you!!!