Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two week checkup

We just had Megans two week check up and there were a lot of little things wrong. First of all she lost some weight so they are worried about that and they said she was 20 1/2 inches but she was only 18 1/2 inches at birth so I think that one of them is wrong. She then had an eye infection, bad diaper rash and something called thrush on in her mouth. Then the medicine is hard to remember because the eye stuff is 4 times a day, mouth is 3 and diaper is 2-I had to make a chart. She is also tounge tied and we are going in to get it clipped on Monday, I think that I might cry along with her because I know that it is going to hurt-I hope they don't make me hold her while they do it! So there is just a lot of little things wrong which is really annoying, but at least there is nothing major.

3 comments:

Jandel said...

Good luck with everything. Sounds like not a whole lot of fun, but I am glad that it's nothing too serious.

The Bell Family said...

oh poor little thing, hopefully everything goes good tomorrow. good luck.

Becky said...

Sorry Karen, I am sure that is really hard for you and for poor little Megan too. Hope it goes well and that they don't make you hold her - I always hate that with shots.