Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Swimming

Alyssa loves to go swimming, and I would take her more if I knew how to handle both kids at the same time by the water. Anyway, we went the other day and it was really fun. Alyssa went down the slides and just splashed around with the other kids. She was most amused by the fact that other kids had Ariel on their swim suits as well, she made friends with several. We also saw one of the actors from Singles Ward (it was the fat blond guy).
Mommy and Megan enjoying the sun!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Wahoo! Looks like fun! karen, I miss you and would love to hang out some time. The other week I just couldn't get a hold of Kjirstin, and I know her schedule is crazy. So maybe we'll have to get together with just us. But I'd love to see little Meghan getting bigger too!