Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Husband questions

My sister in law Sian tagged me, so here goes.
Here are a bunch of fun questions relating to my husband:
1. What is his name? Caleb
2. Who eats more? Caleb eats more in one sitting, but I might eat more thoughout the day if you add it all up.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Caleb did, but he didn't really say it...he was scratching my back and he started drawing stuff then he wrote out the words 'I love you' on my back and I wasn't sure if that was really what he did and if he was serious. So I looked at him and he had a questioning look in his eye and smiled then I wrote it back on his back.
4. Who is taller? Caleb, but not by much
5. Who is smarter? I think that I have more of the book learnen, but Caleb knows more random facts.
6. Who is more sensitive? Me, especially when I am pregnant.
7. Who does the laundry? Me, Caleb can't complete a load, he might start it but won't finish it.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Always me, because I am right handed, Caleb sleeps on the left because he is left handed.
9. Who pays the bills? I write the checks, but Caleb makes the money.
10. Who cooks more? Me, Caleb lets Pizza Hut or Wendy's do the cooking.
11. Who is more stubborn? Probably Caleb.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I will admit it just to avoid the argument (most of the time), Caleb won't admit he is wrong even when he knows it.
13. Who has more siblings? Definatly Caleb. He has 6 I have 2.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? At church Caleb does, but other than that I think I get my way more often.
15. What do you like to do together? We love to go to the movies, and out to eat. Occasionally I can convince him to go to a play, usually on our aniversary.
16. Who eats more sweets? Definatly me.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Recently he has decided that he wants to pick up golf so he has bought a few clubs and stuff, but I have a feeling that more is to come
18. How did you meet? I went to Oregon to live with a friend for the summer and he was in the singles ward.
19. Who asked whom out first? The words were never said, but Caleb decided what we did most of the time.
20. Who kissed whom first? Caleb, it was my first kiss and I didn't know what to do.
21. Who proposed? We were long distance dating at the time and we decided that we wanted to get married over the phone, but then Caleb did a proper proposal with a ring at the temple. He didn't say, 'will you marry me' he just said 'I guess we need to make this official.' How romatic right?
22. His best features and qualities? I like his eyes and curly hair (to a point). I also love what a hard worker he is and his willingness to do everything he can to provide for me and our family. I also like his sense of humor.
Now I tag Becky, Derry, and Chelsea.

1 comment:

Casey and Michele Clegg said...

I would like to point out that you came to live with me and I am not just a mystery person. MICHELE! and how are you anyway? wink. and thanks for never telling me how you guys hooked up.