Friday, October 17, 2008

Megan the Magnificent!!

I like to do play on words for titles, if you haven't noticed, I was going back and forth between megan the magnificent or Dare Devil Daddy. I also am thinking of changing our blog title to 'As the Bell's Ring' but I'm pretty sure that is tooo corny. Anyway, Caleb has been waiting for Megan's legs to be strong enough to pull off this amazing feat and she finally is so we got some pictures. I don't know why dad's always have to do crazy things with there babies...probably to give mommies heart attacks.

2 comments:

Chelsea Beauchamp said...

I think you're right that Dad's just have it in them to scare us gals out of our minds! I heard that babies need roughin' to develop a certain part of their brain, so I guess that's just one reason why having both the mom and dad around is crucial! Looks like fun! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Becky said...

I think we have the same picture somewhere when Tyler was that age. And I think you should change your title to that - the cornier the better. And I would laugh every time I saw it.