Friday, October 17, 2008

Zoo Trip, part two

My girls!!
Alyssa's favorite question now is 'what is that?' and needless to say we heard that a lot at the zoo and there was a lot of pointing involved. I'm also growing out her bangs and I think she looks really cute without them, but I am a little biased.
I like the composition in this one, so I thought I would add it in.
There was a carousel that we rode three times because there was no line, Alyssa loved it, and Grandma was paying!
Megan was not as amused at the zoo as Alyssa was, being really cold didn't help her at all.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Megan - that's what I look like when I'm cold. Way to go Karen, you're the photographer now! I think you did good on the pictures, you can't ever take too many, right?! I like how Alyssa looks with her bangs pulled back, way cute.

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I love that picture with the elephants. I hope you guys got to see the show that they do, last time we went the elephants were the best part.

Hamblin of Jerusalem said...

Hurrah for Karen! Alyssa and Megan are SOOOOOO cute!