Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!!

Since Alyssa can't use knives and is afraid of pumpkin guts, she painted her pumpkin and I think that it is a work of art!
Megan's aunt Laura bought her a peanut costume for halloween I think that it is really cute, but Caleb said she looks like a giant turd! Rude!
It was sort of hard to get a good picture of her in the costume, but here is the best I could do.
Alyssa went trick or treating for a little bit with her friend Natalie who was a fairy.Alyssa was a beautiful princess and dispite what this picture shows she was really excited about her costume, but I just couldn't get her to smile for the pictures.
A star is born!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love the updates! I was beginning to think I'd have to call you to find out more of what is going on with yall! (: Caleb's comment about the peanut outfit made me die laughing. But both your girls are gorgeous! Alysa's princess outfit is precious! And I LOVE hearing about their bath tub routine. I don't know how you do it!