Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update

A lot of you have been asking about what are plans are when Caleb is done with school and decisions have finally been made so I thought I would give you all an update. We have decided to move out to Oregon so that Caleb can work with his dad at Liberty Tax. Caleb will be leaving the day after Christmas, but I will be staying through my brothers visit and leaving at the beginning of January and driving the girls out with my mom. After the tax season Caleb will just apply for accounting jobs until we can get a few more tax stores. It is sort of scary moving into the unknown, but it is what Caleb wants to do and he is excited about it and I know he will be great at it.

4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

good luck, hope everything goes good with the move. damon was a little bummed to hear that as we are moving back to utah you guys decide to move away. oh well i'm sure that we will see you guys soon enough.

Chelsea said...

I am so excited for you guys! Taking those leaps of faith are not always easy, but so rewarding! You'll do great!

Becky said...

What about staying for you sister in laws visit?! I am so offended! just kidding - I am SOO glad you guys will be there!

Casey and Michele Clegg said...

Ya Ya Ya... Am I the only one seeing this for what it is? THIS SUCKS! I like that you are close. So fine whatever. If I am not flying to Utah to see you, I am now flying to Oregon- WHERE I WAS TO BEGIN WITH! I am starting to get the feeling you are running from me. ah crap.
all seriousness- be safe and happy. You are in our prayers. Take a leap, the Lord is with you and the family.
all our love. I mean it, I really do.