Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cute Pictures

We found the library the other day, which was nice and the weather has been really good the past few days so we have been able to go outside more. Also we have finally moved into our two bedroom so we can unpack our boxes! I am very excited to finally feel settled in. Also, my old laptop died in Septemberand I hadn't backed up any ofmy pictures and it had all my baby pictures of Alyssam, so my brother-in-law Damon finally came to the rescue and saved all of my pictures! I was really excited.
But here are some pictures of us playing in the house. I got Alyssa a barbie for christmas and Jim and Charly got her a dress which came with a matching barbie dress, so here is a picture of Alyssa and barbie in the same outfit!

I watch Anna for a few hours after school while her parents are busy with Liberty Tax and she dressed up Megan in fairy wings, necklace and a crown.
Megan still wont sit up on her bum, but she has started to go up on her knees in the middle of the room, I think it is cute. It was also a big day for Megan because she cut her first tooth!
Alyssa is a big helper now, she likes to feed Megan her bottle whenever I will let her.
I was doing the dishes one night and Megan was playing in the living room with Alyssa and she just rolled over, sucked her thumb and went to sleep, I thought it was cute.
We have book time before bed and Megan likes to listen too.
Megan has learned to play peek-a-boo and I think it is fun.

4 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Hey Karen! I just looked through your blog again and really enjoyed it. I love your photos! Congrats on the move to Portland! This is Lora Leigh, by the way. :)

Jandel said...

Megan is so cute. I am so jealous, she fell asleep by herself on the floor. If only. I bet you guys are happy to be the two bedroom now.

The Bell Family said...

Cute photos, I can't believe how big Megan is getting. I love the one of her lying on the ground sucking her thumb. Hope the new apartment is suiting you guys well.

Casey and Michele Clegg said...

They are both so big. I am sorry I didn't get to see you on my last trip to Oregon. We'll try for April. My you guys can come crabbing with us. As to your comment on my blog, no my parents have NEVER had snow like that since we've lived there. But it was so much fun! Well I will talk to you later. Love Michele