Saturday, July 4, 2009

Swimming Hole

I found out that there is a wadding pool at one of the parks by our house so we have been going a lot recently. It is just a big concrete circle about 15 feet across and is maybe 2 feet deep in the middle, but it is just right for Alyssa and it is gloriously FREE! Megan doesn't like it as much, I think because it is cold but I am not sure, but I do know that she looks super cute waddling around in her swim suit.

I didn't know that they drained the pool at 5 so there wasn't much water left to play in it, but we just went back another day.

There is a picture of the little mermaid on Alyssa's swim suit and whenever she wears it she calls herself a mermaid and says, 'look, I have a tail' and points to her bum. She has also been wearing her suit none stop for the past week. I make her wear clothes over it when we go to the store, but she takes them off the second she steps in the door.

3 comments:

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Those little swimming areas in the park look like some much fun that even I want to get in, sometimes I contemplate asking someone in the ward if I can borrow their child at least so I don't look too crazy.

April and Jason said...

KAREN!!!!!! HEY!!! remember me from good ol BYU freshman year?? I found u from chelsea's site!! How are you?? I think about you now and then, and remember our fun trips around provo, and on our hike. cute family!!!! I would love to hear from you!

Becky said...

awesome. Now I know what I have to look forward to - except he'll be wearing a superman outfit or something