Monday, July 20, 2009

We went camping last weekend with Caleb's parents and it was really fun. The kids a did a lot better than I thought they would. Megan just sat and played in the dirt most of the time, but she had a great time doing it. Alyssa had fun exploring everywhere and getting into everything. There was a really big field of grass and I almost lost Alyssa in it a few times.
We camped at Tirillium Lake and it was right at the base of Mt. Hood. We had a great view of the mountain from the lake. Alyssa just wandered up and down the shore picking up mud and letting it fall through her fingers then walking on a little bit to find new mud, it didn't look like much fun to me, but she seemed to enjoy herself.
Alyssa was more than happy to rub mud on Megan.
Mud Monster!!!

4 comments:

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I love that picture of Alyssa in the water with the mountain behind her. Oh it makes me miss the mountains so bad. I don't know if I would have wanted to clean up after those mud monsters though.

Jandel said...

Very cute. I like Megan's expression when she is covered in mud.

Becky said...

How pretty! Ken just said he wants to move back west after seeing these pictures. He is also wondering if Alyssa will come smear mud all over his nice work clothes for him:)

Becky said...

you're not too far off the mark - I think I might be going insane. How am I going to do this by myself?!?!?!