Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

So I was a slacker and didn't take any pictures on Easter because I didn't do much and it was raining, but then our ward had its easter party the week after conference and my friend gave me these cute matching dresses for the girls and I got in the picture mood so we took some pictures in the in-laws backyard after the party and did a little egg hunt.
Enjoying the eggs. They were being stinkers and wouldn't look at the camera at the same time.
Even Anna joined in the fun (she hid the eggs).
Pondering lifes mystery
This picture shows off the dresses, but isn't that great of the girls.
I got Megan to smile in this picture by saying "say Candy!"

I think they enjoyed themselves, but you wouldn't know it by the pictures.
The hunt


1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

Cute dresses. They both look so serious in their photos, too funny. Oh and I though you were growing out Alyssa's bangs, you decided to cut them? Anna is so tall looking and lean.