Monday, April 19, 2010

Orders

Well we got our orders and it looks like we are going to be stationed in Dague, Korea!! I think we will be there for two years, but we don't have the official word. I was pretty worried at first but I think that I am just stressing about the little things instead of just thinking about the big picture. So it is still sort of scarry, but it will be a great adventure as well. Caleb comes back for a week or so the end of May and then he has to go for a month before he can request for his family to come so it looks like we will be seperated for another few months.

3 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Whoa! Karen, that is very exciting. Yeh, scary a little, but exciting too. You will definitely have to keep posting if you can so we get to see some of the experiences you have!

Chelsea said...

Oh wow!! KOREA!!! That'll be quite the experience! Can I visit?! (I wish) You are one amazing woman - I'm sure that being along with the girls is not easy. I think the world of you!

EmmaJ said...

This is Sian's sister, Emma. We have had friends who have lived in Korea with little kids and they said that American kids are in demand for modeling jobs and that the Korean ladies can have a child totally potty trained in one weekend.
I hope you love it and wish you all the best.