Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beach Day!

We realized the girls have never been to the beach and since the beach is only an hour away, we decided to do another trip to the beach. Caleb's mom and sister Anna came too and we had a great time. The water is very cold and the beaches are very rocky (which I found out because I didn't wear shoes) but they had fun anyway.

I love the big rock featers of Oregons coast.


We half burried Anna in the sand.

Alyssa finally got cold and grouchy.
After the beach we went to Seaside (a near by town) we walked around in the little shops and did the merry go round.
Bumper cars, Alyssa was just barely tall enough to go by herself, Megan was rather upset she couldn't go to.

Then there was a very exciting game of air hockey (I think it took over ten minutes).


1 comment:

April and Jason said...

Hey Karen...you have such cute kids. Do you have an e-mail you use regularly? I would love to ask you some questions, and keep in touch better. Even though I was only at BYU for a few months, I had so much fun with you! :-)