Friday, May 21, 2010

Megans Birthday

Megan loves Blues Clues so I decided to try and make her cake like blue, and eventhough I could point out like ten things wrong with the cake Megan liked it and knew who it was so that is all that matters.
Alyssa was our entertainment and she did some wicked awsome breakdancing moves.


It took several tries to blow out the candles.

Alyssa hovered in the background wantind Megan to open her presents faster.

Megan loves little toys and Caleb's parents bought her some littlest pet shops and she was excited.
My parents got her a three wheeled scooter and Alyssa thinks it is hers and she rides it through the house and want to take it to the store whenever we go.
Megan likes the scooter too.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Megan! I know this sounds cliche, but it seems like not that long ago I was holding her when you just got back from the hospital! I am so glad that Caleb's back and that you got to spend some time together. I am sure that was wonderful!

Becky said...

I probably say this every time, but I can't believe how big she is getting! Happy Birthday Megan! I think Tyler would like your scooter too:) Your cakes are AWESOME Karen! I think you are on to something here... you could start making people's b-day cakes for them:) Start with mine...

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Sweet cake, Karen!