Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was a lot of fun, but we were sad that Caleb couldn't be there, so we did the best that we could with the situation and had a skype call with Caleb christmas morning (he had to wait up until midnight to get the time right). the girls could run over and show him their presents and he could watch them have a great time.
Zhu Zhu pets and candy...is there anything better?

My parents got the girls matching guitars so they can have a rock band.
Should I be concerned that this was one of megans favorite gifts?

3 comments:

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Awesome gifts! I like the barbie head on a pencil the best too. :)

Brad and Kjirstin said...

The barbie pencil reminds me of the doll head in a dish that I used to have (I only kept mine around though because it freaked other people out). I love the guitars though.

Scott and Sarah Bell said...

do you remember the tortured barbie when we went camping last summer :) Noah loved that thing, and Julia wore it around her neck even after she got home!