Wednesday, January 19, 2011

projects

I have been feeling rather crafty lately and found this project online. It is called specimen art and it is just fancy stickers, but I really like it and it was fun to shop for the stickers.
I thought it would be fun to have a page for every holiday, so here is valentines day
I know christmas has come and gone but these were 80% off so it was worth the whole 60 cents.
Here is a notebook cover I made for Alyssa, she has decided that blue and white are her favorite colors she tells me "when I was a baby I liked pink, but now I'm a big girl and like blue and white."
There are pencil slots on one side and then a sticker pocket on the other side.

When i was taking pictures of my projects Alyssa wanted me to take a picture of her coloring page.
I realized that I made the dress she was wearing also, it is just a t-shirt with a skirt sewn on, but she likes it because it sparkles.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're blog is so cute Karen! Your girls are adorable.
I love the specimen art idea! I think I'll have to try that. And the notebook cover is genius! Do you have a pattern for that, or did you find it online?
We'll have to get together and craft sometime while our girls play. I need a crafting partner!

Joe and Lora Leigh said...

Impressive! I liked the specimen art pages.

Becky said...

Holy cow Karen, you can do all kinds of cool crafts! I really like that notebook cover. Maybe you can show me how to make one, I know Tyler would love something like that.