Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Bells are Ringing!!!

Alyssa is turning into such a great girl! She loves school and playing with friends, she doesn't understand why some kids won't play with her because she thinks that everyone should be her friend. She has lost 4 teeth and has two more wiggly ones and she is a great sister to Megan, I love hearing them laughing playing together in their room. She has started to ask A LOT of questions, mostly she asks how stuff is made (like Barbies) and where stuff comes from (like apples). I try to answer her questions but sometimes it just leads to more questions so I end up saying I don't know just to make her stop.

Megan is a lot more like her mommy. She is more reserved and shy but once she does make friends she loves to play, she often asks me to go over and introduce her to kids at the park because she is too shy to start the conversation but she wants to play. With Alyssa at school I have got to spend more alone time with Megs and she has quite the imagination. We are often running from bad guys or she puts me in 'prison' because I'm the bad guy or we are ponies flying through the air.

We were getting ready for the ward Christmas party last night and the girls wanted to wear Santa hats and they looked too cute to pass up the photo opportunity.




The only way I can get good pictures of the girls is to mix in some funny face pictures so they don't get bored

Matching coats from Grandma Bell!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe I didn't see these, I love these pictures! They are so cute! It was fun reading about all your adventures this last month, it seems like it has been quite packed!