Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dance Mania

This was Megan's first dance class and she loved it! She learned a few words ballet words and moves.
She could never get the curtsy right she would always cross her leg in the front instead of the back.

This is the 'frog' move and it is always accompanied by a 'rib-it'
Alyssa has taken dance before and often runs around on her toes, she is very dramatic when she dances
I think I might try a different sort of dance class next instead of ballet because of her awesome dance moves.



There is her face!! I realized halfway through my pictures that I forgot to put on her head band.


This was their teacher Olivia, it was her first time teaching, but she did a great job.
It was only a 5 week class so they didn't do a big recital but they did do a little dance at the end. The first video is of Alyssa's free dance time of the class, I love how she just rocks out herself while the rest of the class follows the teacher around.

No comments: