Thursday, January 19, 2012

More snow!

More snow days! It Alyssa hasn't got to school all week and I don't think she will go tomorrow, but we have had a lot of fun playing in the snow because we know it won't last long. Last night it rained and not all the snow is iced over so it is not as much fun and all the trees that were heavy with snow are breaking from being frozen. one hit our roof last night, but I don't think there was any damage.
I decided to take advantage of the snow and take some Christmas pictures in January, the time line won't matter in the scrapbook.


Three little stinkers all in a row.
Caleb went behind the tree and shook it so the snow fell down on the girls, I was hoping it would fall on their heads more.
We made a giant snowman in our yard, Caleb and I had to put the middle ball on a folding chair and lift it because it was so heavy.

No comments: