Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Instead of mixing Alyssa with coloring dye I decided to just let Alyssa paint a few eggs, she really enjoyed it and ate them all when she was done.
Here Alyssa is examining her handiwork, and yes, I also cut her hair. It was the first time I have done it by myself because I usually make my mom do it. I think it turned out pretty good, and her bangs are almost as long as her hair now.
Megan just shared eggs with Alyssa and she didn't like the bunny ears much, but i did snap a few pictures before she took them off.

Alyssa got fingernail polish.
A necklace.
A jump rope.
And of course candy!!
They share pretty good together.

4 comments:

Brad and Kjirstin said...

That last picture is the cutest! Good thinking about the painting the eggs, I still have a green finger from when we dyed eggs and I am how old? Good luck with deciding to go with bangs or not, it is hard because sometimes you want them and sometimes you don't.

Becky said...

Her hair looks so cute. That's cool that she'll eat the eggs - Tyler doesn't know you can cook eggs any other way han just scrambling them. Are you in Utah this weekend?! I wish we were there to see you. And you caught on to my secret - I had to wear black otherwise I would have been huge!

Chelsea said...

Alyssa's haircut is so cute. Good job! Your girls are just darling. Alyssa looks so much more... mature? I don't know, just more girlish and less infantish. I love her make-up face too. That's hilarious!

Jandel said...

Hopefully the fingernail polish is rich in much-needed vitamins and minerals. Or really shiny.