Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Portland pictures

I know this picture looks boring, but this plant grew in a little bit of dirt that got stuck in the crack in the trunk of our car. This is an excelent example of primary sucession! (I knew my geography would come in handy one day)
This is a picture from our balcony, it is not the rocky mountains, but it beats just our neighbors yard.
It is sort of strange living in a big city, this is the 6 lane highway that we have to cross to get to the park.
I sometimes give Megan a cracker to suck on while I prepare dinner and I guess it was just too much work to eat it because she feel asleep when she was done.
Megan is very good natured she loves to smile! Alyssa likes to smile too, but I haven't taken as many pictures of her recently for some reason, I will try to take some more soon.
They really doo like each other, most of the time, until Megan borrows Alyssa favorite shirt and spills spagetti sauce all over it (I'm not looking forward to those types of fights).

2 comments:

Jandel said...

Oh cuteness. I am a little jealous of your Megan who falls asleep like that. They look like they are a lot of fun.

Becky said...

She seriously falls asleep like that?! I hope she had some heart to heart chats with her cousin to be when they were both in heaven, telling him what a second child should be like :) That's a cool toy organizer, have you had it long?