Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Videos and Dare to compare!

Lots of people ask me if the kids look the same, I think that they do except for the obvious hair and eye color issues, but you can make your own comparison (the pink pj's is Megan).


Megan and Alyssa get along well most of the time, but they always have the most fun in the tub. Megan especially likes the bath, if she is in the living room and hears the water she crawls toward the bathroom as quickly as she can. The video is a little long, but I kept waiting for more cute things to happen.










Alyssa is forever the dancer! I know I have put up other videos like this one, but I think they are all funny.



Here is one of those rare moments when the two kids get along well. Most of the time one starts crying because the other is trying to play and doesn't do it right. For example, Alyssa takes toys from Megan and says 'thank you for sharing Megan' while Megan cries because her toy is taken away. Then Megan will pull Alyssa's hair while she is laying down and Alyssa yells "Megan stop!" Also Megan has learned to turn off the TV and Caleb and Alyssa get so mad at her and she knows it. She just turns around and smiles when we exclaim 'Megan!!"


4 comments:

The Bell Family said...

glad to see you finally post something. i think that megan has more bell in her and alyssa has more of your side of the family in her. olivia and alyssa need to get together and have a dance party. olivia and i are always dancing around the house. i'm interested to see what our new little girl will look like because olivia is the spitting image of my little sister. glad to see that you guys are doing good, oh and we did get insurance it just took the guy forever to figure it out.

Chelsea said...

I think that Megan has the cutest chin ever! I mean, they are both darling girls, but those pictures of her smiling are just great! I am glad that you are enjoying Portland, and you're right about your view. That beats any neighbor's backyard! It is beautiful! I can't believe that you have two cute girls... I'm still trying to figure out how people do it with one!! I saw someone the other day who reminds me of Alyssa. I miss you guys! Maybe we can meet sometime between spokane and portland!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I love that you take the bathtime photos and videos, prime black mail when they get older! I can't believe how big they are both getting. Good luck with them continuing to get along, it was alway crazy in our house with 5 little kids.

Becky said...

Those videos are way cute. Tyler really liked them! Megan does look a lot like Alyssa, I'm glad you put up the comparison pic because it wouldn't have occurred to me. So I'm going to look at paint this next weekend at home depot... wish me luck:)